Tuesday, September 2, 2008

if only boys would do to me what they do to chelsea brown.

pacing outside of the courthouse friday morning at jury duty, i was confronted by two very pleasant men. douche bag number one was a chubby joe pesci type wearing a beigh suit jacket, bare tattooed skin underneath. his little side kick (not so little) trailed shortly behind him with what looked like wine bottle corks in his ear lobes.

me (talking on the phone)
two gentlemen simultaneously puckering/licking/biting lips: ooohhhh my gawwwddddd. daaamn. mmmmmmm. did you see that? shiiiiiiiiit.

that's the best i could make out. i forced myself to look anywhere but at them while they forcefully ripped my clothes off with their eyes.

later that same day as i crossed the street in downtown culver city, two fairly attractive boys pulled up to the red light on their bicycles. i've taken an interest in bicycles lately, so i took a little peek at what they were pedaling. cyclist number one made a cute little beep beep sound with his mouth, and then proceeded to ask me if i'd like a ride.

romance is in the air.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you only knew jessie. if you only knew.